Infant and three others injured in fire caused by overnight charging of e-bike – Yahoo Singapore News


Yahoo Singapore News
Infant and three others injured in fire caused by overnight charging of e-bike
Yahoo Singapore News
A fire that was caused by overnight charging of an electric bicycle occurred on the second floor of an HDB block in Bukit Batok, injuring an infant and three other residents. In a post on its Facebook page on Thursday (12 October), the Singapore Civil

and more »

Powered by WPeMatico